Instant pot recipes are a few of our favorites since it requires minimum work and clean up! It’s a one pot recipe and huge for making meals in bulk for meal prep all week long. This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken serve great over zucchini noodles, cauliflower rice or all on its own. Check out the video below to see how easy it is to make!
The instant pot won’t steer you wrong. You can even create simple to peel hard-boiled eggs and yogurt in it! If you don’t have one, now is the time to grab yourself one.
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, boneless skinless1.5 lbs chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chicken broth1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
First Press Sauté on Instant Pot and melt butter. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in pot and sear for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
Then press, Cancel, then add the remaining ingredient to the pot.
After lock the lid in place and make sure the valve is set to “sealing.” Cook on Manual High for five (5) minutes. Allow pressure to release logically for ten (10) minutes and after that release remaining pressure by moving the valve to “venting.”
Then press Cancel, then sauté. Take away lid and transfer chicken to a cutting board.
After Stir the creamy base and then taste, and season as desired. Add the chicken back to the pot and allow it to warm in the sauce. Serve chicken and cream sauce over zoodles, cauliflower rice or on its own.
Best stored in an airtight container in the fridge up to seven (7) days.