This rapid and simple Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp recipe is a meal-in-one, made with shrimp, sausage, and lots of colorful vegetables such as zucchini, yellow squash, and bell peppers.
This is the greatest Cajun shrimp recipe! It’s colorful and packed with taste. The top best part is it takes less than thirty (30) minutes to make! This recipe was inspired by these Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets, which are so popular on my blog. You can see more air fryer recipes by clicking on the AF icon.
For the veggies, I required lots of colors, so I went with zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell peppers, but some stir-fry vegetables can be used here. Try this with eggplant, broccoli florets, etc.
Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp Dinner
- 1 tablespoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 24 (1 pound) cleaned and peeled extra-jumbo shrimp
- 6 ounces fully cooked Turkey/Chicken Andouille sausage or kielbasa*, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half-moons
- 1 medium yellow squash, 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half-moons
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
After Add the sausage, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and salt and toss with the oil.
Then preheat the air fryer to 400F.
In 2 batches, transfer the shrimp and vegetables to the air fryer basket and cook eight (8) minutes, shaking the basket 2 to 3 times.
Finally, Once both batches are cooked, return the first batch to the air fryer and cook 1 minute.