When you have a family of hungry mouths to feed, you need easy dinner recipes that can be made rapidly,and that’s where your Instant Pot comes in. These are the total best Instant Pot recipes to make lovely suppers that the entire family will love.
1-INSTANT POT MEXICAN TORTILLA SOUP
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts(uncooked/raw)
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes,undrained OR 1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 can (4 ounces) fire-roasted diced green chiles
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) fire-roasted corn,undrained
- 1 container (32 ounces) chicken stock or broth (stock has more flavor)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- Seasoned salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Tortilla strips, Freshly squeezed lime juice, freshly grated sharp cheddar cheese, ripe avocados, fresh cilantro,
- first of all Using the saute function, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and saute the minced garlic then diced onion for four minutes until the onion starts to soften.
- Eliminate the fat from the chicken breasts and add to the instant pot along with all of the other elements. Give everything a good stir.
- After Secure the lid and cook on high pressure for seven minutes. Let the pressure logically release for twelve minutes before using rapid release for the remaining pressure. Remove the chicken and shred and then return to the pot. Taste and regulate any seasonings and add fresh lime right here if desired. Remove the bay leaf.
- Serve bowls of soup with your preferred toppings: newly grated cheese, a large spoonful of sour cream, additional cilantro, fresh lime, and lots of tortilla strips!
2-INSTANT POT CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breastsapproximately 1 1/4 lbs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces button mushrooms sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- first of all place the flour on a plate and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- Dredge all chicken breast in the flour mixture.
- Go the Instant Pot on, then choice SAUTE mode and adjust the heat to MORE.
- Once the Instant Pot is hot, add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cook the chicken in a single layer for three minutes per side, or until browned. You may necessity to work in batches.
- Take out the chicken from the pot and cover to keep warm.
- Add the butter then mushrooms to the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms have softened. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning, and cook for 30 seconds more. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts back to the pot along by the chicken broth.
- Seal the pot and choice Manual Pressure High for ten minutes.
- Once the cooking time has finished, prudently vent the pot to release the pressure.
- Place the chicken on a serving plate and cover to keep warm.
- Choice SAUTE mode then adjust the heat to MORE. Add the cream to the pot and bring to a simmer. Cook for five minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Pour the mushroom sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with parsley, and then serve.
3-Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- 2 lb chicken skinless and boneless, I used both chicken breast and thighs
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt I used Greek
- 3 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander ground
- 2 tsp cumin ground
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 14 oz fire roasted tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato sauce or passata
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 3 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped for garnish
- First Combine entirely the chicken tikka ingredients together in a large bowl and mix methodically so that all piece of chicken is fully coated in the yogurt mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least thirty minutes up to 48 hours.
- after Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting.
- then Add the vegetal oil, onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, garam masala, coriander, cumin, and chili powder. Stir and cook for five minutes, until the onion softens.
- then Add the fire roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce and stir. Add the chicken to the Instant Pot, including all the yogurt marinade and stir.
- then Close the lid , Set the Instant Pot to the Poultry setting and set the timer to five minutes.
- When the Instant Pot cycle is complete, wait until the normal release cycle is complete, should take about ten minutes. Follow the manufacturer’s guide for quick release, if in a rush. Prudently unlock and remove the lid from the instant pot.
- then add the half and half, salt and butter and give it a good stir. The butter is added to smooth the sauce.
- finally garnish with cilantro and serve warm over cooked rice with naan or roti.