3 air fryer recipes that you must have in your life! We’ve got you covered with recipes for air fryer snacks, sides and mains! Crispy and delicious with a fraction of the oil.
1-Crispy Parmesan Buttermilk Chicken Tenders
Very healthy and surprisingly crispy, these juicy chicken tenders are crisped with a panko and Parmesan crunch with directions for baking or cooking in the air fryer.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsWorcestershiresauce , divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt , divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , divided
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika , divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ground Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Honey mustard sauce, barbecue sauce, or Ranch dressing , for dipping
- First use a chef’s knife to trim the fat from the chicken breasts and cut into tenders, about 5 per breast. Tap the thicker parts of the tenders with the flat part of the knife to even the thickness, about 1/2 inch at most.
- In a bowl or jar with a fitted lid, combine the buttermilk with half of the Worcestershire sauce, and half of the salt and pepper and paprika. Add to a gallon freezer bag with the chicken and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, watching closely as the butter melts and begins to foam and changes to a golden color with a nutty aroma. Remove the browned butter from the heat and let cook slightly.
- Combine the panko and the butter on a plate, tossing until well combined, then add the Parmesan cheese and toss. In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs with the remaining Worcestershire sauce. On another plate, toss the flour with the remaining salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Drain the chicken and discard the buttermilk. Using tongs, work with one tender at a time and dredge the chicken through the flour to coat, then the egg, and then the panko.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Place the chicken tenders in the basket, adding in batches so not to crowd or overlap.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes, flipping the chicken half way through so they’re crispy on both sides. Repeat with the remaining tenders.
- Serve with sauces.
2-SWEET AND SPICY AIR FRYER BRUSSELS SPROUTS
These Sweet and Spicy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are perfectly cooked in your Air Fryer. Toss them in a Korean Gochujang sauce for the perfect vegetable side dish.
- 1 lbbrussels sprouts cut in half
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbspgochujang
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine honey, vegetable oil, gochujang, and salt in a bowl and stir. Set aside about 1 Tbsp of the sauce. Add brusselsspouts to bowl and stir until all sprouts are fully covered.
- Place your brussels sprouts in your Air Fryer, ensuring that they are not overlapping, and cook at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through. Set aside the bowl.
- Once 15 minutes is up, increase temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 5 more minutes. When sprouts are done, place in bowl and cover with reserved sauce and stir. Enjoy.
3-Zesty Ranch Air Fryer Fish Fillets
These Zesty Ranch Air Fryer Fish Fillets are the air fryer fish recipe that you are looking for! Who got a new Air Fryer this year or last? If so, I am sure that you are looking for delicious new recipes for it, and these Zesty Ranch Air Fryer Fish Fillets are the best! This recipe was given to me by a family friend that swears that these are the BEST air fryer fish fillets ever
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs or Panko or crushed cornflakes
- 1 30g packet dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tilapia salmon or other fish fillets
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the panko/breadcrumbs and the ranch dressing mix together. Add in the oil and keep stirring until the mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip the fish fillets into the egg, letting the excess drip off.
- Dip the fish fillets into the crumb mixture, making sure to coat them evenly and thoroughly.
- Place into your air fryer carefully.
- Cook for 12-13 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Remove and serve. Squeeze the lemon wedges over the fish if desired.